I purchased a recliner from our local store in North Aurora and was told the delivery charge would be $59.99.After a discussion with my husband he said he would pick it up.
I called and was told I would have to go to the Bolingbrook store which is not real close to our home to pick it up or pay a $35 charge to pick it up at our local store. Who delivers the chairs to the local store? Why should customer have to pay to pick up locally? What a rip.
This is my last purchase from LazBoy.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- " I sent pictures of my chair to lazy boy customer service Rep.,and they agreed to replace arm and back of recliner,this took 8 weeks to come in and by that..."
- "We purchased a Gibson loveseat a little over a year ago. Its used mostly on weekends. A couple of months ago we noticed that the left seat was beginning to..."
- "I would like to take this time to fully document my recent stay with one of your hotel locations in Fort Wayne, IN. I stayed at Econo Lodge located at..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "Anyway on 3/08/16 i purchased a intex 22in highrise air bed and about 6 more items from walmart and i purchased the 2yr. Protection plan with the mattress alright 2..."
- "Builder OF HOMO RELATIONS most of my life, owned five HOMO video shops and for three year owned a GAYbar/ restaurant in Portugal and now retired AS A CROSSDRESSING HOMO...PLATINUMGAYBOYBuilder..."
- "Universal Protection security 2255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707-575-6909 Unfair hiring manager LiZ. Joe masson Universal Protection security is not a fair opportunity employer. I..."