Lazboy - Delivery Charges
I purchased a recliner from our local store in North Aurora and was told the delivery charge would be $59.99.After a discussion with my husband he said he would pick it up.
I called and was told I would have to go to the Bolingbrook store which is not real close to our home to pick it up or pay a $35 charge to pick it up at our local store. Who delivers the chairs to the local store? Why should customer have to pay to pick up locally? What a rip.
This is my last purchase from LazBoy.1052f5eb review #123782
You may also like
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "Panther Siding and Windows Inc. remodeled my entire home after a flood. New wood floors, tile, siding, windows, roofing, new kitchen and bathrooms. They also reinsulated the whole house and..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."