Lazboy - La z boy, They reported lies about us.
In Aug 30 2011 we bought $3600.01 of furniture from there Oxnard Ca store.We gave them our check for $1800.01 a month later we went in person to the store and paid balance off with a credit card.
Two weeks later in mid October the furniture was delivered and everything was OK. In December we got a letter from there collection company that said the check we gave them in August bounced. We checked with our bank and found out La z boy never presented the check and that a all times our balance was many times higher that the check. We sent them a overnight check, and never heard anymore.
They say our check bounced 45 days before the even delivered the furniture.
La z boy never called, or contacted us in anyway at anytime. We called them and no one cared that we were about to be reported to the credit rating companies. No apology.
You may also like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad..."
- "Watch out fellas...there is an "escort" on Backpage (Maryland) who calls herself "Ms. Kisses" and uses fake pics or pics that do no represent her current physique. She showed..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."