Lazboy - La z boy, They reported lies about us.
In Aug 30 2011 we bought $3600.01 of furniture from there Oxnard Ca store.We gave them our check for $1800.01 a month later we went in person to the store and paid balance off with a credit card.
Two weeks later in mid October the furniture was delivered and everything was OK. In December we got a letter from there collection company that said the check we gave them in August bounced. We checked with our bank and found out La z boy never presented the check and that a all times our balance was many times higher that the check. We sent them a overnight check, and never heard anymore.
They say our check bounced 45 days before the even delivered the furniture.
La z boy never called, or contacted us in anyway at anytime. We called them and no one cared that we were about to be reported to the credit rating companies. No apology.
Terrible business.ef96f68 review #346184
You may also like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."