Lazboy - Lazy Boy
I purchased a leather sofa recliner a month ago from lazyboy in the Saugus store!I Hate it!!!
The seating is not wide enough, it is too tall and hurts my neck and there is Zero comfort level! I called the store and talk to the manager and he told me under no uncertain terms are they willing to bargain or do anything for me as the policy is 3 days! They will not take it back or do any exchanges even if I was willing to take a loss!!! So, I now EAT a 3000.00 sofa!
Never will I Ever buy another product from them or any other product that they endorse or do buiness with.I will also make it a POINT to Warn everyone that I come in contact with about there policies and how they do not support or stand by their customers!review #389399
You may also like
- "Bought a brown leather double electric recliners couch in sept. 7 13. It is very good mechanically and electronics work fine. Less than a year later, the headrest leather began..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Have a 2015 keystone 31 ft travel trailer. Bullet premier...nothing premier about it.. horrible warranty coverage..had mice in the furnace ducts the day I brought it home! Complained of horrible..."
- "We looked at many competing window replacement companies and chose CASTLE WINDOWS after a great experience with a nice sales rep. We were given a quote and scheduled an installation..."
- "Orbitz left my minor child stranded in an airport and refused to assist in finding another flight. I was on the phone with a condescending Indian woman who suggested my..."