Lazboy - Lazy Boy

200 of 415 Lazboy Reviews

I purchased a leather sofa recliner a month ago from lazyboy in the Saugus store!I Hate it!!!

The seating is not wide enough, it is too tall and hurts my neck and there is Zero comfort level! I called the store and talk to the manager and he told me under no uncertain terms are they willing to bargain or do anything for me as the policy is 3 days! They will not take it back or do any exchanges even if I was willing to take a loss!!! So, I now EAT a 3000.00 sofa!

Never will I Ever buy another product from them or any other product that they endorse or do buiness with.I will also make it a POINT to Warn everyone that I come in contact with about there policies and how they do not support or stand by their customers!

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
200 of 415 Lazboy Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 07, 2013 #726543

I have had the exact same problem with my lazy boy loveseat. When I sit in it for more than 45 minutes, I get neck pain and mid back pain. I tried the chair in the store and it felt great for the 5 minutes I sat in it....but unfortunately, it is very uncomfortable for anyone who enjoys sitting for more than five minutes. The design of the chair does not follow the contour of a normal spine. It tends to push my head forward and down. We call it the "Torture Rack." I have to use a rolled towel behind my neck and a pair of pillows under my knees in order to be able to stand sitting in this horrible chair!

0 0 Reply

Mar 02, 2013 #616980 Merritt Island, Florida

Did you not sit in it and try it out. If not that was foolish on your part. You should have asked about return policy before you completed the deal. If it is a reatil store they sell products and are not a tryout store.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazboy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazboy.
Filing a new complaint about