Lazboy - Lazy Boy
I purchased a leather sofa recliner a month ago from lazyboy in the Saugus store!I Hate it!!!
The seating is not wide enough, it is too tall and hurts my neck and there is Zero comfort level! I called the store and talk to the manager and he told me under no uncertain terms are they willing to bargain or do anything for me as the policy is 3 days! They will not take it back or do any exchanges even if I was willing to take a loss!!! So, I now EAT a 3000.00 sofa!
Never will I Ever buy another product from them or any other product that they endorse or do buiness with.I will also make it a POINT to Warn everyone that I come in contact with about there policies and how they do not support or stand by their customers!f0d3c09 review #389399
You may also like
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Bobopedic mattress separated from topper foam after less than 3 years. Refused to do anything. Surly dopey nasty phone clerks. Bob hires them to protect himself from warranty claims. Cheap..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "I had lift for a loose skin turkey neck look. After all the money spent, pain and bruising, it didn't work at all. I told doctor to compare..."