Lazboy - Lazy Boy
I purchased a leather sofa recliner a month ago from lazyboy in the Saugus store!I Hate it!!!
The seating is not wide enough, it is too tall and hurts my neck and there is Zero comfort level! I called the store and talk to the manager and he told me under no uncertain terms are they willing to bargain or do anything for me as the policy is 3 days! They will not take it back or do any exchanges even if I was willing to take a loss!!! So, I now EAT a 3000.00 sofa!
Never will I Ever buy another product from them or any other product that they endorse or do buiness with.I will also make it a POINT to Warn everyone that I come in contact with about there policies and how they do not support or stand by their customers!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Bought matching couch, love seat and recliner. Over $10,000. On the love seat the fabric is twisting coming forward mis-shaping and sagging of the whole back. A..."
- "cust id 1963692 10/24/2014 Today my wife and I went to Lowe's to get some tools and look at tool chests. Standing in the store we check online and see this..."
- "We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida. They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate..."
- "This company is an absolute scam. First, I got an email saying my payment never went through. Okay, that's fine, so I place the order again. Second, they charge me..."
- "Everything was smooth sailing when we got Viajero Rent-A-Car as a personal service for Cecile Licad during her stay here in the Philippines. Their service is excellent and up to..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."