2.6

I purchased a leather Recliner/Rocker Glider for my wife last week. Asked if I could buy it on the plan they had advertised all over the store showing no payments until 2020.

Sure Nadene said, I filled out the all the paperwork and was approved. They didn't have the chair in stock could deliver it the following Tuesday. I asked if we could go to their warehouse to pick it up ourselves, because they wanted $99 to deliver it. All was well until I got the card and logged the account with my other two Synchrony Bank accounts.

Saw it was do in 6 months, they also changed my income on the application! I also did not receive my leather care kit, called about that the day after we picked up the chair. Called and was told I could come by anytime to pick it up, (we live 35 miles away, asked if she could just ship it to me but no.....we can't do that. So, I tried calling them about the finance mix up.....guess what?

NO return call from Nadean or the store manager in Webster Texas where we bought the chair. I should have known better but didn't read the Google reviews before we drove to Webster.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. texascat2 is quite happy with price and nice chair and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad customer service and customer service sucks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of lazboy customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Lazboy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Comments

texascat2
Conroe, Texas, United States #1267814

All I got was the leather kit, which was shipped to me from the warehouse where I picked up the chair.

I won't buy from this store ever again.

BUYER BE WARE!

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1256640
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your recent shopping experience. We're so sorry for your frustration.

Our team would be happy to further investigate!

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number, address, and retailer’s information. Please include review number 970398 in the subject line.

Regards,