121 Baltimore Pike, Springfield, PA 19064, USA
2.6

In less than 3 years the back on my motorized Lancer rocker recliner has had the back frame fail, 3 times now. By fail, I mean the frame has broken at glued joints on the left side.

This failure has caused the joints on the right side to open up. The frame rails are made with 5/8 plywood that are glued and stapled. The glue fails and the staples pull out. The whole back twists and you're laying on an angle.

It's the exact same failure each time.

I've paid the $109.00 fee the first time and do not intend to pay it again. My incident number is 803 845 649

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazboy Lancer Power Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

LaZBoy

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about your Lancer recliner. We're so sorry for your dissatisfaction regarding the frame piece breaking and for your frustration regarding the service you've received.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 1072233 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,