Having my leather couch redone . So much for quality leather .

My upholstery man tells me I was sold fake leather furniture! DON'T Recommend Lazy Boy Furniture. Warranty service center on 4135 E Cotton Center Blvd in Phoenix was of no assistance. Leather is only under a 1 year warranty, didn't even look at the couch.

Thus, we drove 3 hours to turn around with no satisfaction ! The sells lady was very reassuring that the quality of their furniture was excellent.

With a lifetime warranty, only after purchase does the fine print play a role. Our first set of leather couch and love seat looks better than our Lazy Boy set and they are 14 years old.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazboy Furniture Set.

Comments

I have had problems with LAZBOY furniture... purchased $10,000 worth of couches and only to learn after 1 year that it wasn't real leather.

Several technician to perform touch ups on the sofa's colours initially and they assured me it's the best leather in the world. I feel betrayed and angry at my self for falling for *** when I am usually very careful.

Rey2013
Chula Vista, California, United States #712368

Wow...We bought a black sofa and love seat from The Furniture Warehouse in Chula Vista, CA back in August 3, 2009. We bought the 5 Year Protection Plan and discovered that it did not cover bubbling on our black Klausner Crossover Sofa and Loveseat Black Biscast leather with 4 recliners.

The bubbling started back in early 2012 and is getting worse everyday and we now cover the furniture with blankets. I just heard the news on NBC that this probelm is now nation wide.