Having my leather couch redone .So much for quality leather .

My upholstery man tells me I was sold fake leather furniture! DON'T Recommend Lazy Boy Furniture. Warranty service center on 4135 E Cotton Center Blvd in Phoenix was of no assistance. Leather is only under a 1 year warranty, didn't even look at the couch.

Thus, we drove 3 hours to turn around with no satisfaction ! The sells lady was very reassuring that the quality of their furniture was excellent.

With a lifetime warranty, only after purchase does the fine print play a role.Our first set of leather couch and love seat looks better than our Lazy Boy set and they are 14 years old.

Review about: Lazboy Furniture Set.

Comments

I have had problems with LAZBOY furniture...purchased $10,000 worth of couches and only to learn after 1 year that it wasn't real leather.

Several technician to perform touch ups on the sofa's colours initially and they assured me it's the best leather in the world.I feel betrayed and angry at my self for falling for *** when I am usually very careful.

Rey2013
Chula Vista, California, United States #712368

Wow...We bought a black sofa and love seat from The Furniture Warehouse in Chula Vista, CA back in August 3, 2009.We bought the 5 Year Protection Plan and discovered that it did not cover bubbling on our black Klausner Crossover Sofa and Loveseat Black Biscast leather with 4 recliners.

The bubbling started back in early 2012 and is getting worse everyday and we now cover the furniture with blankets.I just heard the news on NBC that this probelm is now nation wide.