Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest.I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy.
The third party vendor said it was a manufacturing fault and would not honor their warranty. Lazyboy told me it was my problem, after a technician came to examine it. He tried to charge me for the visit. After some back and forth, he dropped that demand.
I just ordered some deglazer and dye from Amazon and will do my best to make it look presentable.
Avoid Lazyboy, they are pricey to start and will not stand by their products.xxxx xxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxx xxxx xxxx xxx xx xx xxx xx xx x xxx x xxxxxx
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
You May Also Like
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016. From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times! There..."
- "We purchased a recliner in November of 2015. The chair needs to be aligned and the cushion replaced. White threading is coming through and it's a taupe color..."
- "This is the WORST company I have ever dealt with! They sent me a defective product and I am getting nothing but the run around in getting my money..."
- "February 16, 2012 I purchased a Durablend Black Reclining Sofa "ASH2370088" and Also purchased The Durablend Black Reclining Loveseat w/ console "ASH2370094" , and Purchased the 5-year Extended..."
- "In 2012 we had carpet put in throughout my home by HRS flooring, consisting of two separate orders, one doing my basement, and the other my entire upstairs. At..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."