Cerritos, California

i purchased a chair in March 2015 and paid $1300.00 in full.When I finally received the chair the cushion did not fit the chair and the pleats were not even pressed or steamed.

When a tech came out to see the chair he said he would get me a new cushion. There was nothing he could do about the poor quality of the chair. I received the cushion July 14,2015. The same thing a cushion that didn't fit the chair.

Lay z boy said they will send another text to look at the cushion.

SHAME ON BROOKE SHIELDS FOR SPONCERING LAY Z BOY.DOES SHE NEED THE MONEY THAT BAD

Review about: Lazboy Chair.

I didn't like: Anything about this store or product, Not good quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lazboy Chair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lazboy - Cracked and Peeling leather Lazyboy recliner Lazboy "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..." Read more Lazboy Manhattan Leather Sofa Review Lazboy "I purched a leather Manhattan reclining sofa back in 2013 from a store called SCS over in Scotland.In early 2015 the leather stated to peel..." Read more Lazboy - Awful CS Lazboy "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..." Read more Lazboy - Rash from recliners Lazboy "Bought 2 recliners 3/14. Developed rashes 1 month later but never realized it was the chairs. Things continued to get worse and after tons RX steroid cream and benadryl. I..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more