i purchased a chair in March 2015 and paid $1300.00 in full.When I finally received the chair the cushion did not fit the chair and the pleats were not even pressed or steamed.
When a tech came out to see the chair he said he would get me a new cushion. There was nothing he could do about the poor quality of the chair. I received the cushion July 14,2015. The same thing a cushion that didn't fit the chair.
Lay z boy said they will send another text to look at the cushion.
SHAME ON BROOKE SHIELDS FOR SPONCERING LAY Z BOY.DOES SHE NEED THE MONEY THAT BAD
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "Quite simply this Slumber Air Mattress is rarely used and has not developed leaks like most other complaints, rather it has 4-5 of the air pockets that have joined together..."
- "Do not trust Viagogo Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e. Receipts, passport info, and a..."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "I bought this box of tide at SAMs club and when I open it my surprise was that one of the bags was completely empty seal and the box says..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."