i purchased a chair in March 2015 and paid $1300.00 in full.When I finally received the chair the cushion did not fit the chair and the pleats were not even pressed or steamed.
When a tech came out to see the chair he said he would get me a new cushion. There was nothing he could do about the poor quality of the chair. I received the cushion July 14,2015. The same thing a cushion that didn't fit the chair.
Lay z boy said they will send another text to look at the cushion.
SHAME ON BROOKE SHIELDS FOR SPONCERING LAY Z BOY.DOES SHE NEED THE MONEY THAT BAD
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them. The problem is the dye was..."
- "I have purchased Lazy Boy furniture my entire life, About 15 months ago I replaced all my living room furniture an at a significant price. The quality of this furniture..."
- "My 3 year old sofa and chair recliner is falling apart. The stuffing is all broken down, I can feel the springs in the chair and the side arm has..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Do not trust Viagogo Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e. Receipts, passport info, and a..."
- "I bought this box of tide at SAMs club and when I open it my surprise was that one of the bags was completely empty seal and the box says..."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."