i purchased a chair in March 2015 and paid $1300.00 in full.When I finally received the chair the cushion did not fit the chair and the pleats were not even pressed or steamed.
When a tech came out to see the chair he said he would get me a new cushion. There was nothing he could do about the poor quality of the chair. I received the cushion July 14,2015. The same thing a cushion that didn't fit the chair.
Lay z boy said they will send another text to look at the cushion.
SHAME ON BROOKE SHIELDS FOR SPONCERING LAY Z BOY.DOES SHE NEED THE MONEY THAT BAD
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a recliner in November of 2015. The chair needs to be aligned and the cushion replaced. White threading is coming through and it's a taupe color..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "I bought this box of tide at SAMs club and when I open it my surprise was that one of the bags was completely empty seal and the box says..."
- "Ive had many ad experiences with usps. With all the drone craze going on in our country, i picked up on the hobby. This requires order after order of..."
- "Do not trust Viagogo Bought wristbands through a buyer who said they had an agreement with Viagogo and provided documentation to show it was real (i.e. Receipts, passport info, and a..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."