Olmsted Falls, Ohio

Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion.took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion was it was tearing from seams after 2 years.

They sad it was a snag not a tear. "not True" So instead of paying another $250.00 I sew it up, not the best repair but a cheaper one. Also I had to call back to find out what was going on with the claim, when I called they had the answer right away. So what didn't they notify me?

Why did I have to call to find out what was going on after 2 weeks.Dave Roenigk

Review about: Fabric Sectional Sofa.

I liked: Store layout.

I didn't like: Customer care.

3.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $250
Preferred solution I want a free cover for sectional.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Submit review

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your furniture. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the tears in the seam. Our team would absolutely love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with review number 878169 in the subject line.

Regards,