3.4
Style and Design

Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion.took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion was it was tearing from seams after 2 years.

They sad it was a snag not a tear. "not True" So instead of paying another $250.00 I sew it up, not the best repair but a cheaper one. Also I had to call back to find out what was going on with the claim, when I called they had the answer right away. So what didn't they notify me?

Why did I have to call to find out what was going on after 2 weeks.Dave Roenigk

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fabric sectional sofa from Lazboy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Lazboy to "i want a free cover for sectional".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer care. Author liked the most store layout. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1186749
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your furniture. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the tears in the seam. Our team would absolutely love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with review number 878169 in the subject line.

Regards,