Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion.took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion was it was tearing from seams after 2 years.
They sad it was a snag not a tear. "not True" So instead of paying another $250.00 I sew it up, not the best repair but a cheaper one. Also I had to call back to find out what was going on with the claim, when I called they had the answer right away. So what didn't they notify me?
Why did I have to call to find out what was going on after 2 weeks.Dave Roenigk
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Store layout
What I disliked
- Customer care
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want a free cover for sectional.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fabric Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We bought a power dual reclining couch from La-Z-Boy back in November 2014. We chose a synthetic "leather-like" surface in the showroom due to its warm feel that's unlike traditional..."
- " I sent pictures of my chair to lazy boy customer service Rep.,and they agreed to replace arm and back of recliner,this took 8 weeks to come in and by that..."
- "I have a recliner that is noticibly faulty. This is how they repaired a cushion that was destroyed by the mechanism that makes it rwcline. I paid 2000.00 for this..."
- "I ordered this "limited edition" crew-neck. CLEARLY did not receive a product that is anywhere near what was advertised. The material is cheap, the printing is much much smaller than..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."