Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion.took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion was it was tearing from seams after 2 years.
They sad it was a snag not a tear. "not True" So instead of paying another $250.00 I sew it up, not the best repair but a cheaper one. Also I had to call back to find out what was going on with the claim, when I called they had the answer right away. So what didn't they notify me?
Why did I have to call to find out what was going on after 2 weeks.Dave Roenigk
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Store layout
What I disliked
- Customer care
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I want a free cover for sectional.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fabric Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "Bought a brown leather double electric recliners couch in sept. 7 13. It is very good mechanically and electronics work fine. Less than a year later, the headrest leather began..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."