Resolved
3.4
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 05

The matter was settled to my satisfaction.

Original review posted by user Jan 04

Bought 2 new sofas in November 2017 and within 3 weeks the seat cushions started warping and compressing permanently. Contacted customer service and had 2 weeks of runaround, contacted the President and he delegated it to a rep to send me an email saying they think sending new cushions is the solution.

I believe it won't solve anything and it will just happen again based on what I am seeing. At least a store like Costco has a 1 year return policy. I tried to buy American and now regret the 4k I spent doing it.

Buyer beware, and shop around that is all I can say. I am stuck with it.

Review about: Lazboy Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Lazy boy is no longer American Made - Mexico they sold out a few years ago. I too will never buy Lazyboy, I purchased a Leather recliner for my husband , it took 5 times 5 different chairs before we got one that was not damaged. 6 months after the arm was peeling "Leather" I have never seen such thin leather in my life, must be spray on.

Terrible quality, no warranty not worth the money!

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your two new sofas. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the cushions compressing.

Our team would love the opportunity to investigate. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.

Please include review #1162334 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,

La-Z-Boy Incorporated

to LaZBoy #1418151

The matter was resolved and sofas were returned. Thanks