Colorado Springs, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

I paid $2966.01 for two custom made couches (one sofa and one smaller loveseat) at La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 7087 Academy Blvd Col. Springs CO 80920, on January 16, 2016. The models are Asher LA-Z-Time and Asher LA-Z-Time sofa.

I received the couches on February 23, 2016 and was very disappointed to see that they were not manufactured properly and had insufficient stuffing. LA-Z-BOY agreed that the couches were defective and on March 15, 2016 they came back to my house and took the couches for repair. The couches were repaired and arrived On April 25, 2016 to our home. On June 1, I sat on my new couch and the fabric ripped (photos available). The hole in the fabric is about 5 inches long.

I went to the store to report damage and poor quality of my new sofas. I spoke with sales person Brent Adams about the issue asking for my money back. He told me they would not refund it because the product was custom made. He was very discourteous and rude. He put the manager business card on the reception counter top and told me to e-mail him sending pictures of the damaged sofa. He turned his back on me and left. After my frustration on June 4, 2016, I e-mailed the service manager Derek Fritz without any luck. He never answered.

Review about: Asher La Z Time Sofa.

I liked: Good delivery service.

I didn't like: Companys indifference, Poor quality, Do not stand by their product, Bad customer service.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2966
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1188365
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us about your Asher sofa and loveseat.We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the cushions and for the tear in the fabric.

Our team would be more than happy to further investigate.Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with review number 876894 in the subject line.

Regards,