Lazboy - Brand new custom made sofa with 5-inches hole in the fabric after one month of use
I paid $2966.01 for two custom made couches (one sofa and one smaller loveseat) at La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 7087 Academy Blvd Col. Springs CO 80920, on January 16, 2016. The models are Asher LA-Z-Time and Asher LA-Z-Time sofa.
I received the couches on February 23, 2016 and was very disappointed to see that they were not manufactured properly and had insufficient stuffing. LA-Z-BOY agreed that the couches were defective and on March 15, 2016 they came back to my house and took the couches for repair. The couches were repaired and arrived On April 25, 2016 to our home. On June 1, I sat on my new couch and the fabric ripped (photos available). The hole in the fabric is about 5 inches long.
I went to the store to report damage and poor quality of my new sofas. I spoke with sales person Brent Adams about the issue asking for my money back. He told me they would not refund it because the product was custom made. He was very discourteous and rude. He put the manager business card on the reception counter top and told me to e-mail him sending pictures of the damaged sofa. He turned his back on me and left. After my frustration on June 4, 2016, I e-mailed the service manager Derek Fritz without any luck. He never answered.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Good delivery service
What I disliked
- Companys indifference
- Poor quality
- Do not stand by their product
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asher La Z Time Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "We purchased a recliner in November of 2015. The chair needs to be aligned and the cushion replaced. White threading is coming through and it's a taupe color..."
- "Less than five years old and the fabric has began to discolor on nearly every part of the furniture. I'm not sure why the fabric has began to turn..."
- "Sears verbally promised to use AGITATION to loosen dirt and deposits in my ducts, but did not and did such a poor job with my duct cleaning that they were..."
- "I went to popeyes on south circle drive by fountain street dont go there it was ,2 for 119 chicken day and i asked nicely please dont put dpicey chicken..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "BUYER BEWARE-I have been on hold for over 2 hours (see screenshot below) on the Netgear Support line 888-638-4327. I have been waiting for a replacement router for 9 days..."
- "I returned to the store I originally purchased my Simmons Beauty Rest to report that my mattress had a manufacturer defect, I showed them pictures and was assured this would..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."