100% full Not resolved
1.5
Style and Design

I paid $2966.01 for two custom made couches (one sofa and one smaller loveseat) at La-z-Boy Furniture Galleries, 7087 Academy Blvd Col. Springs CO 80920, on January 16, 2016. The models are Asher LA-Z-Time and Asher LA-Z-Time sofa.

I received the couches on February 23, 2016 and was very disappointed to see that they were not manufactured properly and had insufficient stuffing. LA-Z-BOY agreed that the couches were defective and on March 15, 2016 they came back to my house and took the couches for repair. The couches were repaired and arrived On April 25, 2016 to our home. On June 1, I sat on my new couch and the fabric ripped (photos available). The hole in the fabric is about 5 inches long.

I went to the store to report damage and poor quality of my new sofas. I spoke with sales person Brent Adams about the issue asking for my money back. He told me they would not refund it because the product was custom made. He was very discourteous and rude. He put the manager business card on the reception counter top and told me to e-mail him sending pictures of the damaged sofa. He turned his back on me and left. After my frustration on June 4, 2016, I e-mailed the service manager Derek Fritz without any luck. He never answered.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of asher la z time sofa from Lazboy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2966 and wants Lazboy to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was companys indifference, poor quality, do not stand by their product and bad customer service. Author liked the most good delivery service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1188365
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello!

Thanks for contacting us about your Asher sofa and loveseat.We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the cushions and for the tear in the fabric.

Our team would be more than happy to further investigate.Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with review number 876894 in the subject line.

Regards,