I paid $688.98 for a recliner in 2004 with a life time warranty on the inner workings .when i contacted Lazy-Boy they told me they would send me the replacement parts that snapped .
But, the fabric they no longer have in stock it would cost me $231.39 to relace the seat cushion which will not match.
Plus extra for the arm which ripped when the wood broke thru it .I feel they should give me a credit towards a new chair for $300.00 because other wise i could go to bascov's and spend that on a new chair i am pissed with the amount it cost what Am i suppose to throw it away ?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rocker Recliner Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner? WRONG! These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is..."
- "My 3 year old sofa and chair recliner is falling apart. The stuffing is all broken down, I can feel the springs in the chair and the side arm has..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."