Lazboy - Broken recliner

408 of 621 Lazboy reviews

I paid $688.98 for a recliner in 2004 with a life time warranty on the inner workings .when i contacted Lazy-Boy they told me they would send me the replacement parts that snapped .

But, the fabric they no longer have in stock it would cost me $231.39 to relace the seat cushion which will not match.

Plus extra for the arm which ripped when the wood broke thru it .I feel they should give me a credit towards a new chair for $300.00 because other wise i could go to bascov's and spend that on a new chair i am pissed with the amount it cost what Am i suppose to throw it away ?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

408 of 621 Lazboy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
bensnet

Mar 23, 2013 #627351

Lazy-boy did contact me told me they would send me the replacement wood . No refund and i could try to match the fabric... So basicly *** we don"t back our product maybe it's time to contact BBB ..... We are now shopping else where Thanks Lazy-Boy for keeping the faith in U.S.A.:(

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazboy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazboy.
Filing a new complaint about
×