I paid $688.98 for a recliner in 2004 with a life time warranty on the inner workings .when i contacted Lazy-Boy they told me they would send me the replacement parts that snapped .
But, the fabric they no longer have in stock it would cost me $231.39 to relace the seat cushion which will not match.
Plus extra for the arm which ripped when the wood broke thru it .I feel they should give me a credit towards a new chair for $300.00 because other wise i could go to bascov's and spend that on a new chair i am pissed with the amount it cost what Am i suppose to throw it away ?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rocker Recliner Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- " We bought a $1600 electric reclining couch and they've been out to repair the cushions half a dozen times and it still isn't right I don't know what..."
- "I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection. Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it. Next..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."