I paid $688.98 for a recliner in 2004 with a life time warranty on the inner workings .when i contacted Lazy-Boy they told me they would send me the replacement parts that snapped .
But, the fabric they no longer have in stock it would cost me $231.39 to relace the seat cushion which will not match.
Plus extra for the arm which ripped when the wood broke thru it .I feel they should give me a credit towards a new chair for $300.00 because other wise i could go to bascov's and spend that on a new chair i am pissed with the amount it cost what Am i suppose to throw it away ?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Rocker Recliner Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad..."
- "Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them. The problem is the dye was..."
- " NO MORE LAZY BOY FURNITURE FOR ME,MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS. BOUGHT 2 LEATHER SWIVEL RECLINERS IN MARCH 2015 WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. ONE CHAIR STARTED PEELING..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."