I am extremely disappointed with my after purchase experience.La-Z-Boy strides in providing the highest quality...yet I was delivered a sofa that was damaged on delivery.

I am so glad I took pictures of the sofa the day it was delivered to share with my family. The service inspector came mid February and confirmed the damages occurred, took pictures, ordered parts and I received a copy of the of service report. Inspector stated it would take about two weeks for the parts to arrive and they would call me to schedule the repair. Well it's now two months and I have had no contact from La-Z-Boy.

Today I call and I spoke with a representative named Susie who I must say was not at all understanding to say the least. She was quite rude, interrupted me a few times and not apologetic for the company's mishaps. Susie almost seemed annoyed that I was complaining!!!!! Guess what Susie it's my money not yours that was spent!!

So here is a copy of the post service report for 2/24/17. For confidentiality purposes I removed technician name. La-Z-Boy Post Service Report Service Ticket Number: 803-1030780 Dear Mr./Mrs. Rosario, Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to allow me the opportunity to inspect and repair your La-Z-Boy furniture.

It is important to me that your furniture be in top condition and meets your expectations.

Reported issue Appearance (Stitching, shading, etc.) Poly/Padding/Fiber replacement/adjustment/regulation Findings Inspected/troubleshot/photos taken and submitted Poly/Padding/Fiber replacement/adjustment/regulation What's next?Parts on Order Poly/Padding/Fiber replacement/adjustment

Review about: Lazboy Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your new furniture.We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the service you've received, and that you've waited so long for a technician.

Our team would love the opportunity to assist.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number, and the name/location of the retailer you purchased from.Please include review number 1035292 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,