Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them.The problem is the dye was wearing off, they offered to repair at my expense, paid $800 on sale and they wanted more to repair, the renewed leather is fine, just a problem with the dye.
Googled my problem and found rubnrestore.com, they pretty well matched my original color, I applied 2 coats of dye over the complete recliner followed up with a clear glaze coat 72 hours later, it came better than new, cost me $100 and I have enough to redo 2 more times. I was not happy with Lazy-Boy in not accepting any responsibility for a defective product and they said the dye would not adhere, well I can tell you they were wrong.
I was not about to throw out the chair or purchase a new one from Lazy-Boy.......Buyer beware !
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not stand by their product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lazboy Calvin Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection. Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it. Next..."
- "I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016. From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times! There..."
- "the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch...."
- "Just received a letter from my credit card company today informing me that my dispute was denied because Special T Travel was able to provide their claim. I have no..."
- "Ordered by phone my thyroid med and got a bed surprise! Price charged for a month supply was the same that I used to pay for 90 days supply at..."
- "I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time...."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."