Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them.The problem is the dye was wearing off, they offered to repair at my expense, paid $800 on sale and they wanted more to repair, the renewed leather is fine, just a problem with the dye.
Googled my problem and found rubnrestore.com, they pretty well matched my original color, I applied 2 coats of dye over the complete recliner followed up with a clear glaze coat 72 hours later, it came better than new, cost me $100 and I have enough to redo 2 more times. I was not happy with Lazy-Boy in not accepting any responsibility for a defective product and they said the dye would not adhere, well I can tell you they were wrong.
I was not about to throw out the chair or purchase a new one from Lazy-Boy.......Buyer beware !
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not stand by their product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lazboy Calvin Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "I have a recliner that is noticibly faulty. This is how they repaired a cushion that was destroyed by the mechanism that makes it rwcline. I paid 2000.00 for this..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time...."
- "I AM SO FREAKING PISSED RIGHT NOW SO WHAT BETTER FORUM TO SHARE MY HORROR STORY WITH. I WAS CHARGED 1198 DOLLARS FROM SPECIAL T TRAVEL BECAUSE OF SOME ***..."
- "Just had the worst experience ever! My car is not repaired to my satisfaction The mechanics left paint on my key, drivers seat, and on the back bumper. The paint on the..."