3.2

Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them.The problem is the dye was wearing off, they offered to repair at my expense, paid $800 on sale and they wanted more to repair, the renewed leather is fine, just a problem with the dye.

Googled my problem and found rubnrestore.com, they pretty well matched my original color, I applied 2 coats of dye over the complete recliner followed up with a clear glaze coat 72 hours later, it came better than new, cost me $100 and I have enough to redo 2 more times. I was not happy with Lazy-Boy in not accepting any responsibility for a defective product and they said the dye would not adhere, well I can tell you they were wrong.

I was not about to throw out the chair or purchase a new one from Lazy-Boy.......Buyer beware !

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazboy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lazboy recliner from Lazboy was do not stand by their product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazboy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lazboy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your Calvin recliner. We are very sorry for your frustration regarding the dye coming off of your leather chair.

We are happy to hear you were able to reach satisfaction using a leather restoration company.

If you have any questions or additional concerns in the future please do not hesitate to email socialsupport@la-z-boy.com.

Regards,

La-Z-Boy Incorporated

dcpiper
to LaZBoy #1136606

"Without prejudice or malice"

Like I said I went through the motions with your Company.......correction I did not go through what you call a restoration company, I found rubnrestore.com on Google and purchased the dye from them and did the work on my own, was a waste of time and energy in trying to deal with you people....I just wanted others .....and there are plenty of others to know that there is a solution without getting frustrated with Lazy-Boy.

Have a good day !

shaverg
to dcpiper Statesville, North Carolina, United States #1239845

La-z-boy, terrible warranty and customer service. We cannot even have ours repaired it is so bad, it was performance material that was suppose to hold up to anything. But I guess that meant anything but sitting on it.