We purchased our Loveseat & Couch from Lazyboy in Jacksonville FL.The Loveseat begin peeling on one cushion within in six months of delivery.
They did replace the cushion. A little of one year; March of this year I noticed that the material is peeling again on the Loveseat and on both cushions & the center seat on the couch is doing the same thing. I was told to contact Sun Coast for the repairs. I sent pictures to Sun Coast & was told they could not repair this and was given a phone number to contact Lazyboy.
I called and left a message. I have sent pictures showing the defective material. Only to be told that they feel it is damaged caused by a cleaning solution that I may have used on the furniture. I challenged them on this and was told they have to look into to this further & would be in touch with me.
I was also told that the material that was used on the furniture has been discontinued. It is now May and still nothing has been resolved. I have stopped into the store three different times and asked to speak to the Manager and was told he/she was unavailable.
Lazyboy has defective products and materials that they are using & something needs to be done about it.The money that was spent was not a small amount.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."