Lazboy - Defective Material on LazyBoy Loveseat & Couch
We purchased our Loveseat & Couch from Lazyboy in Jacksonville FL.The Loveseat begin peeling on one cushion within in six months of delivery.
They did replace the cushion. A little of one year; March of this year I noticed that the material is peeling again on the Loveseat and on both cushions & the center seat on the couch is doing the same thing. I was told to contact Sun Coast for the repairs. I sent pictures to Sun Coast & was told they could not repair this and was given a phone number to contact Lazyboy.
I called and left a message. I have sent pictures showing the defective material. Only to be told that they feel it is damaged caused by a cleaning solution that I may have used on the furniture. I challenged them on this and was told they have to look into to this further & would be in touch with me.
I was also told that the material that was used on the furniture has been discontinued. It is now May and still nothing has been resolved. I have stopped into the store three different times and asked to speak to the Manager and was told he/she was unavailable.
Lazyboy has defective products and materials that they are using & something needs to be done about it.The money that was spent was not a small amount.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Customer service
You May Also Like
- "Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner. when I contacted Lazy Boy customer..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection. Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it. Next..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."