Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner.when I contacted Lazy Boy customer service they said that it was out of warranty.
For the $950.00 spent on the recliner we thought it should last longer than two years.
Buyers beware of this manufacture of high priced merchandise low quality. We drove over to the store and talked to the manager he said that this has never happened before with this material.
I said well it did and he was spell bound his suggestion was to let them repair it at our cost.I told him that I would do some advertising for Lazy Boy.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner? WRONG! These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is..."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "I found a necklace on your site under Clearance section (stock no. 171769401) for $1,583.52 on December 11, 2010. I printed out the page and called the local store..."
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "I have been a member with this company for over 2 years now and their practices have gotten worst every month. I have been charged for returned products and never..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."