Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner.when I contacted Lazy Boy customer service they said that it was out of warranty.

For the $950.00 spent on the recliner we thought it should last longer than two years.

Buyers beware of this manufacture of high priced merchandise low quality. We drove over to the store and talked to the manager he said that this has never happened before with this material.

I said well it did and he was spell bound his suggestion was to let them repair it at our cost.I told him that I would do some advertising for Lazy Boy.

Review about: Brutus Recliner Chair.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lazboy Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

shaverg
Statesville, North Carolina, United States #1239839

It is sad to see so many of us being treated so badly by what use to be a reputable mfg.

LaZBoy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1202703
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about the leather on your Brutus recliner.We are so sorry for your frustration regarding the service you've received.

Our team would love to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailers information.Please include review number 899221 in the subject line.

Regards,