Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner.when I contacted Lazy Boy customer service they said that it was out of warranty.
For the $950.00 spent on the recliner we thought it should last longer than two years.
Buyers beware of this manufacture of high priced merchandise low quality. We drove over to the store and talked to the manager he said that this has never happened before with this material.
I said well it did and he was spell bound his suggestion was to let them repair it at our cost.I told him that I would do some advertising for Lazy Boy.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them. The problem is the dye was..."
- "Bought 2 recliners 3/14. Developed rashes 1 month later but never realized it was the chairs. Things continued to get worse and after tons RX steroid cream and benadryl. I..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Shoddy product, bad service Got my Stratford Spruce.It looked nothing like the online photo, even after working the branches for 2-plus hours.Called customer service. Spent 2.25 hours online with "Jay,"..."
- "I have been a member with this company for over 2 years now and their practices have gotten worst every month. I have been charged for returned products and never..."
- "I buy store brand Giant 14.5 veggies, sliced beets, french cut beans and yellow beans. 9 out of 10 cans will not open completely with a can opener. ..."