Update added by user Sep 07, 2016
On Tuesday August 30th, furniture was picked up. Today September 6th I received a full refund.
Update added by user Aug 24, 2016
Today, I received a call from corporate office in Monroe Missouri.They have agreed to refund my entire purchase price including the $130 delivery fee.
I'm waiting for them to schedule time for picking up the furniture and issuing the refund.
I had to send emails from the CEO on down to get the attention this deserves.I'll update again when all is settled.
Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2016
I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016.From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times!
There is a design flaw in this set! The wood has cracked underneath but it's just particle board, not real wood. The arms have been replaced, something else underneath the arms, screws, etc. We have no children here, just 2 adults.
We don't mistreat furniture. We only got rid of our last leather sofa because it was bright red and would not match our new floors and new wall color; it was 12 years old and still in perfect condition but it was from The Leather Center, not La-Z-Boy. I have extended warranties on both items. I received a voicemail from Angel from 214-631-1813 today stating that the person that took pictures of the furniture Wednesday August 17, 2016 sent them to your corporate office and corporate only wants to order new parts.
I don't want new parts or for this sofa to be fixed on, I want my money back! I don't trust this furniture! That's like buying a brand new car and within 6 months the car has been back to the shop 4 times! That's called a lemon and the dealership would be replacing that car!
Well, I want my money back so I can purchase better furniture! I expected much more from your company. I thought you stood behind your product, I thought you respected your customers. I don't want to constantly to be reminded every time I look or sit on this furniture how horrible this experience is.
I don't trust this product!I plan to post reviews all over the Internet and social media about my experience with your company.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- That it once was a good brand
What I disliked
- Repair service
- Are not interested in complaints
- Pure disregard for the fact they were wrong
- Franchise stores and corporate will not help you
- Defective product
- Lazyboy didnt care
- No compassion showed
- No longer a quality product
- Wont refund for a defective product
You May Also Like
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Well, it appears that I'm just one more confused and dissatisfied customer when it comes to the above products... Not to mention the underhanded and unethical way Bella Fleur chooses..."
- "I really dont know what flowers model my husband sent me since he is out for valentine's. But not what we expected. So disappointed...."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."