Resolved
1.8
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 07, 2016

On Tuesday August 30th, furniture was picked up. Today September 6th I received a full refund.

Update by user Aug 24, 2016

Today, I received a call from corporate office in Monroe Missouri.They have agreed to refund my entire purchase price including the $130 delivery fee.

I'm waiting for them to schedule time for picking up the furniture and issuing the refund.

I had to send emails from the CEO on down to get the attention this deserves.I'll update again when all is settled.

Original review posted by user Aug 19, 2016

I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016.From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times!

There is a design flaw in this set! The wood has cracked underneath but it's just particle board, not real wood. The arms have been replaced, something else underneath the arms, screws, etc. We have no children here, just 2 adults.

We don't mistreat furniture. We only got rid of our last leather sofa because it was bright red and would not match our new floors and new wall color; it was 12 years old and still in perfect condition but it was from The Leather Center, not La-Z-Boy. I have extended warranties on both items. I received a voicemail from Angel from 214-631-1813 today stating that the person that took pictures of the furniture Wednesday August 17, 2016 sent them to your corporate office and corporate only wants to order new parts.

I don't want new parts or for this sofa to be fixed on, I want my money back! I don't trust this furniture! That's like buying a brand new car and within 6 months the car has been back to the shop 4 times! That's called a lemon and the dealership would be replacing that car!

Well, I want my money back so I can purchase better furniture! I expected much more from your company. I thought you stood behind your product, I thought you respected your customers. I don't want to constantly to be reminded every time I look or sit on this furniture how horrible this experience is.

I don't trust this product!I plan to post reviews all over the Internet and social media about my experience with your company.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3451. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazboy and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lazboy niagara leather sofa from Lazboy was repair service, are not interested in complaints and pure disregard for the fact they were wrong , but reviewer liked that it once was a good brand. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazboy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lazboy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

shaverg
Statesville, North Carolina, United States #1239840

Thank goodness this happened within the year of purchase otherwise you would have been totally out of luck.

LaZBoy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1207274
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello!

Thanks for updating us! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with review #903717 in the subject line.

Regards,