Update added by user Sep 07
On Tuesday August 30th, furniture was picked up. Today September 6th I received a full refund.
Update added by user Aug 24
Today, I received a call from corporate office in Monroe Missouri.They have agreed to refund my entire purchase price including the $130 delivery fee.
I'm waiting for them to schedule time for picking up the furniture and issuing the refund.
I had to send emails from the CEO on down to get the attention this deserves.I'll update again when all is settled.
Original review posted by user Aug 19
I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016.From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times!
There is a design flaw in this set! The wood has cracked underneath but it's just particle board, not real wood. The arms have been replaced, something else underneath the arms, screws, etc. We have no children here, just 2 adults.
We don't mistreat furniture. We only got rid of our last leather sofa because it was bright red and would not match our new floors and new wall color; it was 12 years old and still in perfect condition but it was from The Leather Center, not La-Z-Boy. I have extended warranties on both items. I received a voicemail from Angel from 214-631-1813 today stating that the person that took pictures of the furniture Wednesday August 17, 2016 sent them to your corporate office and corporate only wants to order new parts.
I don't want new parts or for this sofa to be fixed on, I want my money back! I don't trust this furniture! That's like buying a brand new car and within 6 months the car has been back to the shop 4 times! That's called a lemon and the dealership would be replacing that car!
Well, I want my money back so I can purchase better furniture! I expected much more from your company. I thought you stood behind your product, I thought you respected your customers. I don't want to constantly to be reminded every time I look or sit on this furniture how horrible this experience is.
I don't trust this product!I plan to post reviews all over the Internet and social media about my experience with your company.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- That it once was a good brand
What I disliked
- Repair service
- Are not interested in complaints
- Pure disregard for the fact they were wrong
- Franchise stores and corporate will not help you
- Defective product
- Lazyboy didnt care
- No compassion showed
- No longer a quality product
- Wont refund for a defective product
You May Also Like
- "I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014. The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is..."
- "Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion. took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion was it was tearing..."
- "We purchased our Loveseat & Couch from Lazyboy in Jacksonville FL. The Loveseat begin peeling on one cushion within in six months of delivery. They did replace the cushion...."
- "On February 9th 2016 at 2am, we arrived at orlando international airport. We had rented a car using priceline.com, and we went to to get it from Dollar Rent Company...."
- "I,kenneth Henderson,graduated from pennfoster private highschool with 21st century skills such as the ability to use technology to complete learning tasks and to communicate effectively and use critical thinking and..."
- "I went to the whataburger in Arlington texas. I went through the drive through and it took forever! 15 minutes top. When I opened the food it was all messy..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."