2.6

I received a confirmation call the day before letting me know delivery would be between 8:30am-11am. I was home, door open, and my dog at the door.

11 am came and went. Called customer service in Canton, MI where I bought the couch and they said delivery men stated there was no one home. They also told me they were unable to deliver it today and that they would have to take it back to the warehouse, then call me with another delivery time. This is my first time ordering directly from La-Z-Boy, but I assure It will never happen again and I will make sure all of my family and friends are aware of the hassle I am going through.

So now I wait, with no couch to sit on because the old was is gone, until your warehouse calls me, whenever that will be. Terrible customer service!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of answers i got about them not delivering my couch. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of lazboy customer care. Lazboy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Comments

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1217339
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We know new furniture is exciting and we're terribly sorry for your frustration regarding the delivery experience you've had.

Our team would love the opportunity to turn things around for you.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number and address. Please include review number 922234 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,