Bought a brown leather double electric recliners couch in sept.7 13.
It is very good mechanically and electronics work fine. Less than a year later, the headrest leather began to show some lighter brown discoloration as opposed to the darker brown original color. Called and discovered the warranty had expired by 2 months. Even though it took 4 months to develop the problem, they would not honor the warranty to remedy the issue.
tried talking to the boss at the showroom. No help.
We thought lazy boy stood behind all their products.Leather should last years before this concurs
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of warranty service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Recliner Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " NO MORE LAZY BOY FURNITURE FOR ME,MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS. BOUGHT 2 LEATHER SWIVEL RECLINERS IN MARCH 2015 WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. ONE CHAIR STARTED PEELING..."
- "My husband and I bought Lazy Boy Furniture because my mom has always bought it and it has always been the best and it is made in the United States..."
- "I purchased a leather couch ( Owen) in 2013. This couch has discolored and quality furniture replaced one section last year in 2014. Quality has been very helpful and customer..."
- "Bought my father a electric leather sofa from Ashley furniture. My father was too week to move due to illness. Within months the sofa started to peel. Called Ashely furniture..."
- "The online courses at onlinecompliancepanel.com are very disappointing. I enrolled for one in the hope that it would help me expand my knowledge. What I got was totally useless. I..."
- "(Oakland,CA)My parked car was hit by a teenager on his way to prom. He ran a stop sign causing someone to hit him, he flipped over and landed on the..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."