Featured on Instagram Not resolved

2 Expensive Lazy Boy Recliners, paid approximately $2,300.00 in April 2016, this is what they look like 1 Year Later.Advising my Parents to contact Better Business Bureau to file a Complaint....

Related: Lazboy Recliner Review

Called where they purchased and Owner:Mr. Brown was very rude to my Parents who are in their 80's. Then called Lazy Boy and they apologized and sent them to another Dealer, who referred them to a Repair Person who would Re Dye the Leather...Really???? We received a letter from Mr.

Brown today asking Lazy Boy why they sent my Parents to another dealer for a Fix and Lazy Boy denied speaking to my Mother- LIE...so now we will file a complaint against Brown Furniture and Lazy Boy with the BBB.

Review about: Lazy Boy Leather Recliner.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lazboy Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your parent's furniture.We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the leather, and for the service they've received.

Our team would love the opportunity to investigate their case.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with their name, address, telephone number, and the name/location of the retailer they purchased from.Please include review number 1046523 in the subject line of the email.

Regards,