The sales pitch is good and they make lots of claims about their warranty. Don’t believe it.

I have two couches that have very literally fell apart: springs popping out, bottoms coming undone and the frame literally falling apart. The bottoms of both are falling out. I believe they will cover the cheap fiber board part inside if I pay to haul it in and pay to have them repair. Again.

This isn’t the first repair. This furniture is in such bad shape I don’t think goodwill will take it. I thought I was buying quality that would last. But basically I paid three times as much for the same furniture or worse than I could buy at the cheapest place.

Don’t waste your money. My furniture is only 5 years old and headed to the dump

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazboy Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your couches. We're so sorry for your dissatisfaction with the piece and for your frustration regarding the service you've received.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and the name/city/state of the retailer you purchased from.Please also include review number 1179772 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,