I purchased a chair on 10/18/16.I made a down payment of $575.00 on my debit card.

I was told it would be delivered 3 to 5 weeks. I waited until 11/14/16 to pay the balance and check on the status. I paid the balance of $1,341.67 and was told the sales lady would update me on the status the following day. She did phone only to say the factory did not have the material and would not get it until end of December.

I could expect my chair in January! I am in immediate need of the power chair and cannot wait till January. I went to the store on 11/16/16 to cancel the order and get my money returned only to be told, I couldn't. Corporate would have to approve it first, then they would call me.

Approve what? I cancelled and want my money back. Now I'm told it might take two weeks.

That is ridiculous!If I had known purchasing from lazboy was this difficult I would and never will make a purchase there and recommend to my friends never to buy from them either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of lazboy shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1916. Lazboy needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1256591
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about the delay of your furniture.We know new furniture is exciting and we're so sorry for your frustration.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number, address, and retailer’s information.Please include review number 957492 in the subject line.

Regards,