Update by user Jan 19, 2012

Since my original post, LaZboy has contacted me to offer a return and switch. I add that this was only after I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and on Yelp.com and brought it to their attention.

I\'ve picked a different (non-reclining) sofa for them to replace my love seats with and will see on delivery day if I will accept or not.

All of the reviews I am reading on list site as well as others in complaint about LaZboy are SPOT ON. They have terrible or no customer service at all, they operate under unethical pretenses and their product is shotty and NOT what you see in the show room.

BBB asked me if I was willing to close the complaint since they sent a reply saying it was resolved. I told them NO. It is most definitely NOT resolved.

And, from all that I am still reading from dissatisfied customers, I have little faith that I will be satisfied.

It is a shame...LaZboy is NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE.

DO NOT BUY FROM LAZBOY...YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO.

Original review posted by user Dec 19, 2011

I RECEIVED RETURN RECEIPTS FROM ROBERT MONTEITH AND COMFORT CARE ON 12/6/11, BUT NO ACTUAL REPLY.

STILL WAITING.

Here is the information you asked me to send in regard to my case for the two love seats I purchased on 8/05/11 and delivered to my home on 10/04/11.

Order No.: LAZB110805A

ACK: 108120113-026-001

ACK: 108120113-027-001

After they were delivered, I discovered upon sitting in them, that they were under-stuffed. Both of them are under-stuffed, uncomfortable and flattening more each day.

The wood on the arm rests rub against our elbows and sides of our bodies.

As well, the filling/stuffing/batting is so substandard that the foot rests are almost completely flattened, making it uncomfortable to rest your legs due to the edges of the wood underneath.

The backs are so under-filled that they don't "meet" your body when you sit down, and one has to "shimmy" to get to a comfortable position where the small of your back is supported.

Every time I sit down, I am uncomfortable, dissatisfied, and consumed with grief that I ever made this purchase. As well, my 11-yr old sectional was more comfortable than these two new sofas.

Even the picture of the sofa online (style no. 340) appears to be properly stuffed compared to mine.

THE SHOW ROOM MODEL WAS PROPERLY STUFFED WHICH IS WHY I MADE THE PURCHASE!

Two technicians looking at an iPhone picture is unacceptable customer service in deciding the customer's satisfaction. Only I can assess what will make me satisfied, and I am not satisfied.

I want these sofas picked up, stuffed properly, and returned back to me.

I have been jerked around long enough.

Robert Monteith promised to take care of my problem and bring me satisfaction, and as of this date has not returned my calls. I emailed him on Oct. 28, 2011, he called me that day with a promise to call me the next day, and never has. That was over a month ago.

Review about: Lazboy Sofa.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments