2.2
Style and Design

DO NOT BUY FROM LAZY BOY - Agoura Hills sales assured us iClean furniture was best quality, durable and all and after spending $4,800 on Couch, Love Seat, Chair & Recliner 5 of 6 arms began to buckle and wrinkle badly after 30 days) (purchased Dec 2016) !!!Lazy Boy sent out tech and he agreed it was not normal but Lazy Boy says it is (funny this didn't happen to any couches on the floor @ Agoura Hills) Complained again 60 days out because wrinkling got worse and recliner spring broke so can't lean back !!!!

Tech came out agreed again that wrinkling and buckling not normal and said recliner spring was shoddy workmanship .Think twice about Lazy Boy, ask questions, document conversations - email me at debbie@patters.com and I'll show you pics of poor workmanship

Review about: Lazboy Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Attention before making decision.

I didn't like: Customer service discounting our problem with product.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your sofa, loveseat and recliner.We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the fabric wrinkling and the broken spring.

Our team would love to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 1025467 in the subject line.

Regards,