I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection.Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it.
Next within next year the arms and top of the back seat began to ravel. when I called about this issue and sent more pictures (of just the arms but had described the other areas to the representative - they just wanted 2 pictures, they admitted that it was defective but out of warranty. Final resolution FOR THEM was to replace the arms for a deep discount of almost $500!! Why would I throw good money after bad?
I paid about $1,300 for just this one chair and went to La Z Boy because of past good experience. The chair is now 4 years and basically trash. it looks worse that something you would put out on the curb .
La Z Boy does not stand behind their products and when you are buying furniture, this is a huge flaw with this company.I repeat do not buy La Z Boy if you expect to get quality and service.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Sales personnel
What I disliked
- Poor durability
- Do not stand by their product
- Worthless warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- La Z Boy Custom Recliner Swival Rocker
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion. took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion was it was tearing..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "This is a Store Leader who has the picture on her public Facebook page. I complained that this is clearly racist but she's still a Store Leader!!..."
- "I had a flight from Chicago on 09/04/2013 at 8:10 AM with flt 184 from Southwest airlines. In their terms & conditions you should be at the door at least..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "Extremely disappointed with Jerome's oops proof! Can not believe they way they handle their customers. I purchased a dinning table set and when you file a claim only..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."