Lazboy - Do not buy La Z Boy products

82 of 621 Lazboy reviews

I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection.Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it.

Next within next year the arms and top of the back seat began to ravel. when I called about this issue and sent more pictures (of just the arms but had described the other areas to the representative - they just wanted 2 pictures, they admitted that it was defective but out of warranty. Final resolution FOR THEM was to replace the arms for a deep discount of almost $500!! Why would I throw good money after bad?

I paid about $1,300 for just this one chair and went to La Z Boy because of past good experience. The chair is now 4 years and basically trash. it looks worse that something you would put out on the curb .

La Z Boy does not stand behind their products and when you are buying furniture, this is a huge flaw with this company.I repeat do not buy La Z Boy if you expect to get quality and service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Sales personnel
  • What I disliked
    • Poor durability
    • Do not stand by their product
    • Worthless warranty

LaZBoy

Jul 18 #1186745 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Lazboy verified representative

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out to us about your recliner. We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the arms and seat unraveling.
Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your email address and review number 878273 in the subject line, our team would love to further investigate.
Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazboy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazboy.
Filing a new complaint about
×