Severn, Maryland
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a rocker, swivel, recliner now about 4 years and purchased their Guardian protection.Within the first year the seat binding raveled and they replaced it.

Next within next year the arms and top of the back seat began to ravel. when I called about this issue and sent more pictures (of just the arms but had described the other areas to the representative - they just wanted 2 pictures, they admitted that it was defective but out of warranty. Final resolution FOR THEM was to replace the arms for a deep discount of almost $500!! Why would I throw good money after bad?

I paid about $1,300 for just this one chair and went to La Z Boy because of past good experience. The chair is now 4 years and basically trash. it looks worse that something you would put out on the curb .

La Z Boy does not stand behind their products and when you are buying furniture, this is a huge flaw with this company.I repeat do not buy La Z Boy if you expect to get quality and service.

Review about: La Z Boy Custom Recliner Swival Rocker.

I liked: Sales personnel.

I didn't like: Poor durability, Do not stand by their product, Worthless warranty.

1.7
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1186745
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your recliner. We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the arms and seat unraveling.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your email address and review number 878273 in the subject line, our team would love to further investigate.

Regards,