Update by user Dec 10, 2011

Update, they must read this site because 2 days after I posted the complaint they called and said the material was coming in on friday and the chair would be finished the next friday still would not deliver for no charge still had to have a friend take a day off to help get the chair and I still will never buy a product from them again guess this site works thanks to POC I got my chair 2 weeks earlier than the date they said was the earliest I could expect to pick it up.

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2011

poster here before about our $1800 dollar chair going bad after only 6 months of use.Had to have a friend take a day off from work to help get the chair to the repair place where the pictures were taken of the bad leather and other defects they said they would hear the next week about results.

they called and said all the pieces were being replaced and it would be a couple of weeks to get pieces and fix chair, (simple replace bad with new parts) and I could pick up the chair now 5 weeks later without a word I called and they tell me that only some of the pieces have been shipped not arrived shipped they don't know when they will receive. the other pieces will not ship for another 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!! so I won't have the chair back until probably December.

I will have to have my friend take another day off to help get the chair because they will not deliver unless I pay $70 for delivery.Very Very bad quality of materials and horrible customer service do not buy from this company

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments