Purchased two Lazyboy recliners 699.00 a piece plus the extra warranty that covers nothing!!The dye is coming off the mechanism clunks not even 3years old.

Shame on all of you!!!!I was told that because I didn't call 14 days after I noticed the cluncking noise it was no longer cover under my 5year warranty so why do you tell your customers that slumberland will stand behind its product no worries if something may go wrong well guess I learned my lesson won't be shopping there ever again.I called to ask if slumberland had a phone number for Lazyboy and was told they couldn't find it I would have to look on line REALLY

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not standing behind your product.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

Sadly I have had the same issue as others with peeling on chairs that are only 5 yrs old. Consumer beware they no longer stand behind their produt. Would love to post pictures if possible.

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about your recliners.We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the clunking noise coming from your recliner.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 1088470 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,

La-Z-Boy Incorporated

Extended warranties are one of the most complained about topics on this site.