We had a LAZboy that we bought years ago and really appreciated the quality of the product and the customer service. It is no longer the same company.

We ordered a chair, cost more then if we had bought one at local department store but felt we were going to get a better quality product - a LAZboy.

Within a week of placing the purchase we noticed a strange charge on our credit card. The explanation we got was the company who handles LAZboy systems had a system problem and in addition to the correct charge, noted as from LAZboy, it posted the same charge on my card, from a drugstore in another state???? My Chase Visa company was great about crediting the overcharge and the drug store was very helpful, but confused, too. Although I left two messages with customer service at LAZboy, no one ever returned my calls.

My chair arrived and within 1 day a piece of black plastic fell out from the bottom of the chair. The right arm is one inch higher then the left and the fabric on the right side of the chair inside back is sagging as if they didn't use enough padding or didn't sew it right. I called the store to talk with my salesmen, of course he was busy. I was told to call customer service in the morning. The same people I am still waiting to return my last two calls.

I will never buy another LAZboy and recommend you save you money and buy elsewhere too.

Review about: Lazboy Chair.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments