100% full Not resolved
3.3
Style and Design

Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit.Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering.

We paid around $1000 for it and if we want to recover it it will cost another $800 to $1000. Love the chair itself but for that kind of money you would think they might invest in decent material on it. Would have went with fabric if I knew this was going to happen.

Disgusted would be an understatement.I will never give them another dime of my money to say the least.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lazboy recliner and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Lazboy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Winchester, Virginia, United States #1230140
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your recliner.We apologize for your frustration regarding the leather peeling.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 939025 in the subject line.

Regards,