Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit.Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering.
We paid around $1000 for it and if we want to recover it it will cost another $800 to $1000. Love the chair itself but for that kind of money you would think they might invest in decent material on it. Would have went with fabric if I knew this was going to happen.
Disgusted would be an understatement.I will never give them another dime of my money to say the least.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Bought a brown leather double electric recliners couch in sept. 7 13. It is very good mechanically and electronics work fine. Less than a year later, the headrest leather began..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."