3.5
Style and Design

Update by user Sep 29

In reviewing the BBB status of Lebco Industries, it appears that this is a common business practice for them with many customer complaints and they have a rating of F with the BBB.

Original review posted by user Sep 29

We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034.There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving fabric sticking out rather than being tucked under to leave a smooth seam.

The headrests were also not stuffed with enough stuffing leaving them collapsed. I have been in contact with Lebo Industries customer service (franchisee for stores in TX) and corporate customer service. I have had a technician from Lebco Industries come out and indicate that my complaint is valid and repairs need to be made. Corporate customer service denies that anything is wrong and that the chairs are finished "per design".

I have escalated this to Lebco Industries customer service and Corporate customer service and still waiting for a response. I also contacted another store manager for clarification on the customer service process and he indicated that the technician is qualified and authorized to act on behalf of the corporation, which obviously La-z-boy is not doing.

I have sent my own photos of the chairs to both Lebco Industries and Corporate customer service as well as a comparison photo of the same chair on the Frisco showroom floor as neither customer service seems to believe me or stand behind what their technician observed.At this point, I am left to have the chairs repaired at my cost by a local upholstery shop.

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Preferred solution: Pay for the repair and arm covers .

I didn't like: Failure to honor warranty issues, Do not stand by their product.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

Oh that just looks awful.

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about your two chairs.We apologize for your frustration regarding the sewing on the arms, and the headrests not having enough padding.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 1108012 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,