Update added by user Apr 14
I just received an email from the BBB and they said that Lazy Boy will be sending me the replacement back for no charge. Assuming that happens, I would consider the case resolved to my satisfaction. If it doesn't happen, I will report back here.
Original review posted by user Mar 19
We have had our chair for ~1.5 years and the "leather" is peeling/lighter colored spots. When we bought this chair we were assured it was real leather. When we showed pictures to two furniture dealers, they said it looked like bonded leather. For the money we spent and the assurances the store gave us it should be real leather and it should last more than 1.5 years! The chair is a Pinnacle Reclina-Way.
We are understandably very upset having paid over $1000 for what now looks like a $200 Bargain store chair.
After several emails w/ pics sent they final reply with:" the spots are not the result of any manufacturing defect but from something within the home." Really? Like what? I'm bald and don't use any hair products and my wife (she has hair) doesn't use any hair products except for Alberto VO5. No one else in the house. Pure hogwash. They have no quality control and what quality they have is sub-par. Never again will I buy from them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Recliner easy up down
What I disliked
- Leather quality
- Customer support
- Companys indifference
- Rubber stamp answers
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- La-Z-Boy Recliner
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- " I sent pictures of my chair to lazy boy customer service Rep.,and they agreed to replace arm and back of recliner,this took 8 weeks to come in and by that..."
- "Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion. took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion was it was tearing..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "This company is a total scam .. I went online & the tickets showed 4 for $136 each .. I agreed to this when it charged my credit card it..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."