In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy store where I purchased the chair they told me sorry, but we do not warrant the fabric and that fabric is no longer available anyway.
Obviously, Lazyboy has had many problems with said fabric which is why it is no longer available. Furthermore, they obviously had little faith in the longevity of the bonded leather in the first place or it would have been included in the warranty. At no time did the sales representative draw my attention to the fact that Lazyboy did not include the fabric in the warranty.
I feel that Lazyboy was deceptive when it sold the chair to me.
Never again will I trust Lazyboy.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Chair very soft and comfortable when new
What I disliked
- Material wear
You May Also Like
- "Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner. when I contacted Lazy Boy customer..."
- "We purchased our Loveseat & Couch from Lazyboy in Jacksonville FL. The Loveseat begin peeling on one cushion within in six months of delivery. They did replace the cushion...."
- "My 3 year old sofa and chair recliner is falling apart. The stuffing is all broken down, I can feel the springs in the chair and the side arm has..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I ordered this and recieved this !!!..."
- "I was interviewed for an Assistant Manager position with the owner Tarik, on Friday October 14, 2016 @ 10am. I was told that I was hired and was asked to..."
- "Ordered pizza tonight from Pizza Hut in Skyview, by far the worst service we've received. We called in yesterday to order a vegetable pizza they ended up sending us cheese..."