In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy store where I purchased the chair they told me sorry, but we do not warrant the fabric and that fabric is no longer available anyway.
Obviously, Lazyboy has had many problems with said fabric which is why it is no longer available. Furthermore, they obviously had little faith in the longevity of the bonded leather in the first place or it would have been included in the warranty. At no time did the sales representative draw my attention to the fact that Lazyboy did not include the fabric in the warranty.
I feel that Lazyboy was deceptive when it sold the chair to me.
Never again will I trust Lazyboy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Chair very soft and comfortable when new
What I disliked
- Material wear
You May Also Like
- " We bought a $1600 electric reclining couch and they've been out to repair the cushions half a dozen times and it still isn't right I don't know what..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- " Drive through lunch order of a full size salad, realized when I got to work (30 min away) the salad was small size. Tweeted (with photo) to Wendy's who responded..."
- "I am absolutely disgusted with the floral arrangement that I had done - of course paid for by credit card over the phone from Alberta. This bouquet was to..."
- "I bought a Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Model 592-89474. It was delivered in September 2015 and installed after our renovation was completed in November, 2015. In October 2016,..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."