Update by user Feb 09

I do want my request against LaZBoy registered. I tried to send you the sku and it rejected my request. Please tell me what to do.

Original review posted by user Feb 03

This is a flaw in the leather which appeared in an area that isn't even in a normal wear area on the seat back.The rest of the chair is in good condition.

We have always had La Z Boy furniture in iur home and still have a La Z Boy hideabed that is nearly 30 years old but is in very good condition. We are getting ready to replace the sofa just to update our living room but will not be buying La Z Boy due to the way we have been treated. we will also be replacing this recliner but nit with a La Z Boy.

I am ashamed to have this piece of furniture in my home.Shame on La Z Boy for selling this sad product!

Review about: Lazboy Chaise Reclina Rocker.

I liked: Extremely dissappointed, Good delivery service, Choices of fabrics and style.

I didn't like: Kentwood mi franchise customer service, Bad experience.

2.9
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lazboy Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $980
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Submit review

Comments

Thomas Kirkland
Flint, Michigan, United States #1298771

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us about the flaw in the leather on your chair. Our team would love to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, phone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 1002321 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,