Lazboy - Garbage - piece of junk

27 of 640 Lazboy reviews

My 3 year old sofa and chair recliner is falling apart.The stuffing is all broken down, I can feel the springs in the chair and the side arm has a piece of wood poking through the arm with no padding.

We bought Lazboy because we thought the pieces would be of good quality. We got hosed. These two pieces will end up at the dump within the year. I will never buy anything from Lazboy again.

Buyer- be very careful if you are planning to buy new furniture.

I would highly recommend that you save yourself and your wallet and do nit buy Lazboy products.They are garbage .

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Bad quality and service

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
LaZBoy

Dec 16, 2016 #1256617 Monroe, Michigan, United States

Lazboy verified representative

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out to us about your furniture. We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the stuffing flattening out. Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate!
Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number, address, and retailer’s information. Please include review number 961345 in the subject line.
Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazboy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazboy.
Filing a new complaint about
×