My 3 year old sofa and chair recliner is falling apart.The stuffing is all broken down, I can feel the springs in the chair and the side arm has a piece of wood poking through the arm with no padding.

We bought Lazboy because we thought the pieces would be of good quality. We got hosed. These two pieces will end up at the dump within the year. I will never buy anything from Lazboy again.

Buyer- be very careful if you are planning to buy new furniture.

I would highly recommend that you save yourself and your wallet and do nit buy Lazboy products.They are garbage .

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lazboy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Lazboy to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was material wear and bad quality and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy lazboy furniture set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1256617
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your furniture.We're so sorry for your frustration regarding the stuffing flattening out.

Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate!

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number, address, and retailer’s information.Please include review number 961345 in the subject line.

Regards,