Lazboy - Horrible customer service BUYER BEWARE

25 of 621 Lazboy reviews

I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and eventually the pillows literally slip out from under you.LazyBoy repaired this by installing carpet pad under the pillows and then by the 3rd service call the technician stapled the underpad to the frame of the sofa.

Only for him to return and remove the staples as that did not fix the solution. I now have nails and staples protruding through and I have 3 torn bloody fingers and there is nothing that they will do. Did I mention I had Extended Warranty, well that is pointless as there is nothing they could do. I need to hire someone to come and fix this.

I don't know about you but DO YOU ENJOY BATTLING YOUR SOFA BEFORE DURING AND WHEN YOU ARE WATCHING TV. Is this what watching TV is all about. If I could discourage you from at least any sofa purchase, I have done my deed. Please do not make the same mistake that I did.

People warned me but I did not listen.So I telling you don't do it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Store layout
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service representatives skills
    • Poor quality and poor customer service response
    • Extremely poor quality

LaZBoy

Nov 04 #1236485 Monroe, Michigan, United States

Lazboy verified representative

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out to us about your sofa. We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the pillows that keep slipping from underneath you.
Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 943980 in the subject line of your email.
Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.