I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and eventually the pillows literally slip out from under you.LazyBoy repaired this by installing carpet pad under the pillows and then by the 3rd service call the technician stapled the underpad to the frame of the sofa.
Only for him to return and remove the staples as that did not fix the solution. I now have nails and staples protruding through and I have 3 torn bloody fingers and there is nothing that they will do. Did I mention I had Extended Warranty, well that is pointless as there is nothing they could do. I need to hire someone to come and fix this.
I don't know about you but DO YOU ENJOY BATTLING YOUR SOFA BEFORE DURING AND WHEN YOU ARE WATCHING TV. Is this what watching TV is all about. If I could discourage you from at least any sofa purchase, I have done my deed. Please do not make the same mistake that I did.
People warned me but I did not listen.So I telling you don't do it.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
- Store layout
What I disliked
- Customer service representatives skills
- Poor quality and poor customer service response
- Extremely poor quality
You May Also Like
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- " NO MORE LAZY BOY FURNITURE FOR ME,MY FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS. BOUGHT 2 LEATHER SWIVEL RECLINERS IN MARCH 2015 WITH AN EXTENDED WARRANTY. ONE CHAIR STARTED PEELING..."
- "Bought a Lazy Boy Brutus Leather looking Recliner two years ago and now the material is flaking off the top section of the recliner. when I contacted Lazy Boy customer..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I have been using think protection for over 2 months now and it was working great because there were no abnormal events. Today we had internet outage and i had..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."