I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and eventually the pillows literally slip out from under you.LazyBoy repaired this by installing carpet pad under the pillows and then by the 3rd service call the technician stapled the underpad to the frame of the sofa.
Only for him to return and remove the staples as that did not fix the solution. I now have nails and staples protruding through and I have 3 torn bloody fingers and there is nothing that they will do. Did I mention I had Extended Warranty, well that is pointless as there is nothing they could do. I need to hire someone to come and fix this.
I don't know about you but DO YOU ENJOY BATTLING YOUR SOFA BEFORE DURING AND WHEN YOU ARE WATCHING TV. Is this what watching TV is all about. If I could discourage you from at least any sofa purchase, I have done my deed. Please do not make the same mistake that I did.
People warned me but I did not listen.So I telling you don't do it.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Store layout
What I disliked
- Customer service representatives skills
- Poor quality and poor customer service response
- Extremely poor quality
You May Also Like
- " I sent pictures of my chair to lazy boy customer service Rep.,and they agreed to replace arm and back of recliner,this took 8 weeks to come in and by that..."
- "I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat in 2013 and was told the leather would not fade and the color would remain the same. Three years later, the headrests on..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "I've posted my ad on bp with a promo code that took 75cents off the 5 dollar post. But had vanished immediately after I got my confirmation email which stated..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I purchased a simple ring that this company offerd size fine style fine Engraving all wrong I asked for them to fix the mistake said thats what they had Then..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I have been buying the gronk flavor since it has shown up on shelves. Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one. I..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."