The purchasing of sight unseen patio furniture is easy. When it arrives with manufacturing defects and needs to be replaced.

The story changes. They do not respond to emails. I am a month now waiting on replacement parts for my new recliner. They will just tell you it's with the shipping company.

The shipping company is supposed to make an appointment for delivery. They never did with me. They just showed up and dropped it in the drive. Luckily I was home.

The driver was very helpful and realized no appointment was made. Lazboy has never responded to any email I sent.

Only one with the damaged furniture pictures. However, I had to call and prompt them.

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello, Thanks for reaching out about your La-Z-Boy Outdoor Furniture. We're so sorry for your frustration.

Our team would love the opportunity to help you get in touch with La-Z-Boy Outdoor. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number and retailer's information.

Please include review number 1352804 in the subject line of your email. Regards, La-Z-Boy Incorporated