Lazboy - La-Z-Boy recliner - cheap plastic parts broke after 2 years use
The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13.This recliner has the power feature.
This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during the week. It had been making wobbly movement and cracking sounds, when on 1/25/15, as I pushed the power feature to raise the foot rest, the foot rest went all-wonky, crooked and wouldn't lift up. I turned over the chair to find what I can only classify as a cheap piece of plastic (washer?) broken into pieces under the chair. Come to find out there are many cheap plastic pieces holding this thing together.
I am angry to have spent $1,000 for such a poor quality item. I'm even angrier because when I was in the show room back in 2013, another dissatisfied customer was there telling me not to buy the chair, that it had plastic pieces and it would break..
I was so convinced of La-z-boys' quality, I disregarded that man's comments.Buyer Beware this is what $1,000 gets you with a La-Z-Boy recliner.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "Bought matching couch, love seat and recliner. Over $10,000. On the love seat the fabric is twisting coming forward mis-shaping and sagging of the whole back. A..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Ordered the Jr Chicken Sandwich Sunday and (yes I gave them another chance) the Turkey Cheddar Sandwich Monday. They both, on separate days and times, looked like they had been..."
- "Hickory Hills McDonough, Ga Closed 5/27/16 First floor flooded exactly 72 hours later from a pipe that apparently was cut months before I purchased my home, but was never repaired. all flooring..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."