It is four days before Christmas I ordered a recliner at the Tampa Bay La-Z-Boy store it was a floor model which I did wasn't really crazy about call today to change the order and cancel tomorrow delivery they told me too bad you wanted you initial the 48 hours to cancel your return not the way I expected to be taken care of experience in the store was good experience on the phone tonight was atrocious Joseph Reth

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazboy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazboy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lazboy to other companies on our site.

Comments

LaZBoy
Winchester, Virginia, United States #1262458
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your recent experience. We apologize for your frustration regarding the service you've experienced.

Our team would be happy to see how we can help.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 976937 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,