Purchased reclining leather sofa with matching chair.Added extra 5 yr warranty 2013 through furniture liquidators.Have had nothing but trouble since purchased.
Now the leather is falling off back of cushions, coming apart at seams as well as pulling apart from wood frame. When called about it, they refused to honor warranty.
We are more than upset we want something done in regards to this matter asap.Thank you.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Furniture Liquodators
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "I bought a leather sofa 2 years ago. started peeling,I paid $1300 on sale! I found out that it was recycled leather, now were in my papers does it state..."
- "I have a recliner that is noticibly faulty. This is how they repaired a cushion that was destroyed by the mechanism that makes it rwcline. I paid 2000.00 for this..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I have a similar story to others here. Let me just start by saying this place advertises that their prices are lower than others and nothing can be further from..."
- "Loud, bugs, had to change rooms multiple times. ..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."