Purchased reclining leather sofa with matching chair.Added extra 5 yr warranty 2013 through furniture liquidators.Have had nothing but trouble since purchased.
Now the leather is falling off back of cushions, coming apart at seams as well as pulling apart from wood frame. When called about it, they refused to honor warranty.
We are more than upset we want something done in regards to this matter asap.Thank you.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Furniture Liquodators
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My 3 year old sofa and chair recliner is falling apart. The stuffing is all broken down, I can feel the springs in the chair and the side arm has..."
- "I am sad to see so many people having the same problem we have, but nothing but a foot rest was offered to us 6 months ago. We have bought..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "My storm door is actually falling apart. I have small grandchildren that I have several days a week and they like to look outside. I'm scared to death they will..."
- "First of all, I will not be going to this salon ever again. I have no idea where to start with all of my complaints about this company. I have..."
- " I purchased a " NEW scratch and dent" frigidaire 40" electric range with a 10 yr extended warranty on 1/14/14. the stove is literally falling apart! the side that was..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."