Lazboy Lazb 440366 Cantina Cocoa Review

57 of 666 Lazboy reviews

Update added by user Nov 19, 2016

My couch I bough when I got married was cheap - but lasted 29 years.Lifetime warrant in the mechanism.

Yet lazboy - supposed to be the best wants $199 to fix it so the footrest will close.Why bother with cushions peeling.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2016

I bought what was sold to me as a leather sofa- reclining ends and 2 rocker recliners.The couch is horrible.

The cushions are all peeling and cracking. I called customer care (what a joke) to be told call a leather restoration company near me. One side of the sofa won't recline you have to physically push the foot rest with your hands.

Keep in mind I paid $80 to have each chair coated and $120 to have the sofa coated.

I see from other complaints this appears to be a common issue - they sell as real leather and even sell you to coat it when in fact it's 10% leather and plastic stuck on cushions like a sticker.

Disgusted.$3700

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

LaZBoy

Dec 16, 2016 #1256584 Monroe, Michigan, United States

Lazboy verified representative

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out to us about your leather furniture. We're so sorry for your frustration. Our team would be happy to further investigate!
Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number, address and retailer's information. Please include review number 957435 in the subject line.
Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply

Nov 19, 2016 #1242888 Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States

You should see my Lazy Boy recycled leather JUNK. Wish I could post some pictures of this junk product. Very sad to see this company go down hill

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazboy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazboy.
Filing a new complaint about
×