Update added by user Nov 19, 2016
My couch I bough when I got married was cheap - but lasted 29 years.Lifetime warrant in the mechanism.
Yet lazboy - supposed to be the best wants $199 to fix it so the footrest will close.Why bother with cushions peeling.
Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2016
I bought what was sold to me as a leather sofa- reclining ends and 2 rocker recliners.The couch is horrible.
The cushions are all peeling and cracking. I called customer care (what a joke) to be told call a leather restoration company near me. One side of the sofa won't recline you have to physically push the foot rest with your hands.
Keep in mind I paid $80 to have each chair coated and $120 to have the sofa coated.
I see from other complaints this appears to be a common issue - they sell as real leather and even sell you to coat it when in fact it's 10% leather and plastic stuck on cushions like a sticker.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Lazb 440366 Cantina Cocoa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I own aDouble Leather LazyBoy recliner that is now peeling where the leather is wrinkled on the arm after only24 months,only used 1/2 of that time.On right arm where my..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "...I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."