Featured Not resolved
1.8
Style and Design

I purched a leather Manhattan reclining sofa back in 2013 from a store called SCS over in Scotland.In early 2015 the leather stated to peel thankfully I took out leathercare but it did not cover leather peeling?

Any way they did change the leather it took them 7-8 months on a technicality issue. They told me the peeling of the the leather was due to bodily fluids which I don't agree with it's just like paint peeling now the other side of the sofa is starting to peel and they have told me that leather peeling is not covered on my warrenty so they are not going to replace it? Now the seat has collapsed and I have to wait a further 3 months for the parts to arrive from china . I just feel it's one thing after another with this sofa they won't exchange it only repair it.

I'm sorry I have had so much grief I wish I had never bought a la z boy. I spoke to the store where I purchased the La-Z-Boy and all they could suggest was to buy another sofa how patronising.

I also took out an extended warrantee which runs out in 2018.I wrote to La z boy in 2015 regarding these issues I was getting but never received a reply.

Review about: Lazboy Manhattan Leather Sofa.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

Kissimmee, Florida, United States #1328763

Boy do I agree,I should have read the reviews first.We use to be loyal Laz-boy costumes, never again.

I will tell everyone to never buy lazboy.Wish there was a class action suite we could join.

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1303172
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your sofa purchased in the UK.We apologize for your frustration regarding the leather.

Our team would love to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 1016041 in the subject line.

Regards,

La-Z-Boy Incorporated

Junk it and move on.

to Anonymous London, London, United Kingdom #1299633

I would junk it but it cost me £1800 and it still under warranty. Why should they get away with selling trash and telling customers their furniture is the best money can buy❓