Over three years ago we bought a blended-leather Lazboy sofa.They told us the blended-leather was great and would hold up very fine.
They insisted that we purchase a warranty as well. The material has already started to significantly deteriorate -- it is trash, and they knew this when they sold it to us! We have sought recourse with them and gotten absolutely nowhere! They don't even express any concern or sympathy for us.
They told us the warranty does not apply to deterioration of their materials-- now that is a great warranty, isn't it! Don't be fooled like we were by the Lazboy name -- they will sell you trash and they won't care a bit about how you feel about it when you discover what they have done!
BEWARE!The Johns, Georgia
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Leather-like fabric is peeling and cracking
- Customer service department has been unhelpful
- That headquarters did not respond to 2 letters sent
- That i was deceived about the ten year warranty i purchased
- That the warranty was absolutely worthless
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor