Over three years ago we bought a blended-leather Lazboy sofa.They told us the blended-leather was great and would hold up very fine.

They insisted that we purchase a warranty as well. The material has already started to significantly deteriorate -- it is trash, and they knew this when they sold it to us! We have sought recourse with them and gotten absolutely nowhere! They don't even express any concern or sympathy for us.

They told us the warranty does not apply to deterioration of their materials-- now that is a great warranty, isn't it! Don't be fooled like we were by the Lazboy name -- they will sell you trash and they won't care a bit about how you feel about it when you discover what they have done!

BEWARE!The Johns, Georgia

Review about: Sofa With Double Recliner.

I didn't like: Leather-like fabric is peeling and cracking, Customer service department has been unhelpful, That headquarters did not respond to 2 letters sent, That i was deceived about the ten year warranty i purchased, That the warranty was absolutely worthless.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lazboy Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Submit review

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about the leather on your furniture.We're so sorry for your frustration.

Our team would love to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 1002713 in the subject line.

Regards,