Update by user Nov 19, 2016

My couch I bough when I got married was cheap - but lasted 29 years.Lifetime warrant in the mechanism.

Yet lazboy - supposed to be the best wants $199 to fix it so the footrest will close.Why bother with cushions peeling.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2016

I bought what was sold to me as a leather sofa- reclining ends and 2 rocker recliners.The couch is horrible.

The cushions are all peeling and cracking. I called customer care (what a joke) to be told call a leather restoration company near me. One side of the sofa won't recline you have to physically push the foot rest with your hands.

Keep in mind I paid $80 to have each chair coated and $120 to have the sofa coated.

I see from other complaints this appears to be a common issue - they sell as real leather and even sell you to coat it when in fact it's 10% leather and plastic stuck on cushions like a sticker.

Disgusted.$3700

Review about: Lazb 440366 Cantina Cocoa.

1.5
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lazboy Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Submit review

Comments

LaZBoy
Monroe, Michigan, United States #1256584
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your leather furniture.We're so sorry for your frustration.

Our team would be happy to further investigate!

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, telephone number, address and retailer's information.Please include review number 957435 in the subject line.

Regards,

La-Z-Boy Incorporated

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1242888

You should see my Lazy Boy recycled leather JUNK. Wish I could post some pictures of this junk product. Very sad to see this company go down hill

Trish3w
to Anonymous Barberton, Ohio, United States #1242906

It's disgusting and I'm so mad.