I have also figured out why I've been living a *** for two years.Hives,red hot rashes on hands and arms and backs of legs and the back of my head.

Related: Lazboy - Warranty....what warranty?

Doctors were stumped as to what was wrong. Health store soaps laundry and hand soap and alergy pills by the case lot. After reading some posts I did my own test like one person did. I never put gloves on to move the reclinerand broke out all over after just moving it.

Day two of sitting on a camping chair also and no rash or hives. I even went as far as coming off all medication to eliminate my meds as being my problem adding in the cost of switching from one drug to another and returning said drugs. These recliners were to be our final purchase of furniture . At 2700 each plus trailer rental and gas to pick them up as we are 325 ks away from the store.

This BS as a consumer having no recourse for compensation for selling furniture with a highly dangerous chemical in them.

The part that really gets my goat is they hide behind the government's blanket of protection by allowing said chemicals in products and not placing warning labels on these products.Ticked off

3.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lazboy Recliner
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your furniture.Our team would love to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, phone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 1002177 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,