I purchased a $1500 lazy boy recliner for my husband at the end of 2010 since his previous recliner was from lazy boy and was upgrading it.it was twice the price of the first one , which We actually gave it to his mom.it is still in perfect shape!It is so obvious that quality and customer care is NO LONGER A PROKRITY!

I called dealer in south Lakeland, FL where it was purchased and they referred me to my extended warranty which I also purchased. They came out, took pictures, definitely noticed foot rest part was getting stuck and that it was at an angle and leather was rubbing.i was trying to avoid leather getting damaged. He said he ordered part and as soon as I received it to call and schedule appt. for them to come back.

Instead what I received was a letter stating it was not broken so it was NOT covered. Now it is, filed another claim and they once more replied that it was NOT COVERED! I Took pictures to dealer where I purchased it and asked for their help, and my take from our conversation was they have my money so they basically don't care!!! I WILL NEVER AGAIN PIRCHASE LAZY BOY!!!

And every time I sit in that recliner it' such a bad reminder!It was a costly mistake!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lazboy recliner. Lazboy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazboy recliner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazboy.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
#1121982
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for your post about your husbands chair.We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the footrest getting stuck and the rubbing leather.

We're also sorry for the service you have received from your local La-Z-Boy retailer. Our team would love the chance to further investigate and see how we can help!

Please send your name and contact information to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com.

Kind Regards,

La-Z-Boy Incorporated

Oh man I wish I would have check on here before I order my furniture this is why they have a no return policy some e has to help