2.0

I purchased a leather couch ( Owen) in 2013.This couch has discolored and quality furniture replaced one section last year in 2014.

Quality has been very helpful and customer friendly. I am disappointed in the quality of the couch. I would expect this type of thing to happen after I have had product for a lot of years. I need to be contacted by lazaboy to discuss what the options are for me.

I have had a lazaboy recliner for I know 13 years and the quality is good .

I do not want this couch because no matter how many times you repair product in a few months it will be the same again.Please contact me.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lazboy recliner from Lazboy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazboy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments