4.6

Bought custom Devon Sectional.Left arm recliner curve design is a major issue.

Need to force the unit to recline. The back of the unit design is off center. Parts are not required to fit it I am told its a design issue. I have had 2 technical personnel in as many months come to see the issue.

I have been a loyal lazboy customer over 30 years and our family is extremely disappointed with this inferior dedign.I want it put right.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lazboy recliner from Lazboy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazboy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazboy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Lazboy Verified Representative

Thank you kindly for taking the time to contact us about the arm on your Devon sectional. We are so sorry for your dissatisfaction, and for your frustration regarding the service you've received. Our team would love the opportunity to further investigate in order to see how we can help!

Please email your name, retailer's information, mailing address and telephone number to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com.

Regards,