We purchased a leather recliner with memory foam 3 years ago.The has foam had shifted and bunched up.
It is still under warranty but a $100 charge to install the leg rest.For the thousand plus that we paid for the chair, I feel the chair should be replaced at no cost!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a recliner that is noticibly faulty. This is how they repaired a cushion that was destroyed by the mechanism that makes it rwcline. I paid 2000.00 for this..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "I purchased a leather reclining sofa and chair set in February 2016. From then until now, your customer service has been called to our home 4 times! There..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "This is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Liberty Tax is a complete rip off! My refund was only $658.00, and they proceeded to take $448.00 +..."
- "I have recently purchased a Andriod Pc Tablet from Dino direct along with a keyboard and several other items. When I received the Tablet I turned it on to find..."
- "Terrible horrible warranty service, the tech insulted our intelligence when he concluded its leather color fading (after 6 months of purchase), we requested second look and he would not change..."