Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner?WRONG!
These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is very careful with furniture. For about 30+ years we had used a Stratorester recliner because that was all we could afford at the time, and it cost less than $150! It stood the test of time but we thought we could afford two of what we thought were the ELITE recliners, so we bought two leather La-Z-Boy recliners. One is fine, but just look at the arms of the other one!
Due to their reputation, I felt there would be no problem in getting this taken care of by the company. WRONG again! I contacted them twice and could get nothing done as they told me that the upholstery only had a one-year warranty so I should check into having it reupholstered.
I checked, and the reupholstery prices ranged from $1200 to $1500!!!If I knew how to get in touch with their spokeswoman, I would seek her help.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I sent pictures of my chair to lazy boy customer service Rep.,and they agreed to replace arm and back of recliner,this took 8 weeks to come in and by that..."
- "We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida. They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate..."
- "We purchased a recliner in November of 2015. The chair needs to be aligned and the cushion replaced. White threading is coming through and it's a taupe color..."
- "It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a..."
- "I bought sweet onion wheat thins from Fort Hood Clear Cteek Commissary yesterday. As you see, it wasn't sealed. This is the first time I bought your product and I..."
- "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."