Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner?WRONG!
These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is very careful with furniture. For about 30+ years we had used a Stratorester recliner because that was all we could afford at the time, and it cost less than $150! It stood the test of time but we thought we could afford two of what we thought were the ELITE recliners, so we bought two leather La-Z-Boy recliners. One is fine, but just look at the arms of the other one!
Due to their reputation, I felt there would be no problem in getting this taken care of by the company. WRONG again! I contacted them twice and could get nothing done as they told me that the upholstery only had a one-year warranty so I should check into having it reupholstered.
I checked, and the reupholstery prices ranged from $1200 to $1500!!!If I knew how to get in touch with their spokeswoman, I would seek her help.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014. The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is..."
- "Headrest on recliner cracked in 3 places and peeling like dead skin..."
- "Bought new cover for sectional, 3 months later saw a small tear in center of cushion. took pictures and find complaint, Oh reason I replaced cushion was it was tearing..."
- "It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a..."
- "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..."
- "I bought sweet onion wheat thins from Fort Hood Clear Cteek Commissary yesterday. As you see, it wasn't sealed. This is the first time I bought your product and I..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."