Lazboy Recliner Review from Waco, Texas

Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner?WRONG!

These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is very careful with furniture. For about 30+ years we had used a Stratorester recliner because that was all we could afford at the time, and it cost less than $150! It stood the test of time but we thought we could afford two of what we thought were the ELITE recliners, so we bought two leather La-Z-Boy recliners. One is fine, but just look at the arms of the other one!

Due to their reputation, I felt there would be no problem in getting this taken care of by the company. WRONG again! I contacted them twice and could get nothing done as they told me that the upholstery only had a one-year warranty so I should check into having it reupholstered.

I checked, and the reupholstery prices ranged from $1200 to $1500!!!If I knew how to get in touch with their spokeswoman, I would seek her help.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Lazboy Recliner Repair Or Replacement
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #936320 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazboy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 21 #1230037 Winchester, Virginia

Lazboy verified representative

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out to us about your recliners. We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the leather on one chair, and for the service you have received.
Our team would love to further investigate. Please send an email to with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information. Please include review number 936320 in the subject line of your email.
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazboy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazboy.
Filing a new complaint about