Waco, Texas

Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner?WRONG!

These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is very careful with furniture. For about 30+ years we had used a Stratorester recliner because that was all we could afford at the time, and it cost less than $150! It stood the test of time but we thought we could afford two of what we thought were the ELITE recliners, so we bought two leather La-Z-Boy recliners. One is fine, but just look at the arms of the other one!

Due to their reputation, I felt there would be no problem in getting this taken care of by the company. WRONG again! I contacted them twice and could get nothing done as they told me that the upholstery only had a one-year warranty so I should check into having it reupholstered.

I checked, and the reupholstery prices ranged from $1200 to $1500!!!If I knew how to get in touch with their spokeswoman, I would seek her help.

Review about: Lazboy Recliner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Winchester, Virginia, United States #1230037
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your recliners.We apologize for your dissatisfaction regarding the leather on one chair, and for the service you have received.

Our team would love to further investigate.

Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy.com with your name, address, telephone number and retailer's information.Please include review number 936320 in the subject line of your email.

Regards,