Update added by user Jul 19
The Walker model has been discontinued.
Original review posted by user Jul 18
I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat in 2013 and was told the leather would not fade and the color would remain the same.Three years later, the headrests on both peice of furniture has faded along with the stitching.
When I contacted costumer service I was told this is happening because of the chemicals in my body and/or medication I may be taking.I'm not on medication and don't know what body chemicals play a role with this issue.The rep who sold me the beautiful expensive furniture never disclosed this information but the customer service department in Rich Burg Sc told me its my problem not there's!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Looked very nice
What I disliked
- Lack of concern
You May Also Like
- "We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida. They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate..."
- "the tufted fabric is down to the black underfabric (?) in a mere 16 months. this is in the front of each arm where no hands, fingers ever touch...."
- "I bought a leather recliner at Homegoods in January of 2015. It was a Lazy-boy in a taupe color. Now the color is peeling of in different places. I called..."
- "I put in my order at 9:01 got my pizza at 10:38. Pizza was cold. The lady was rude about my order. I'll never eat here again. ..."
- "I purchased a LV Cabas Mezzo ($399) Guaranteed Authentic, received the bag (unknowingly bought from Japan), at first glance seemed nice, felt fairly good, until I started to exam the..."
- "This is literally the worst haircut I've ever gotten!! I am super pissed off! As you can see in the pictures, the blending in the back is horrible! You can..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."