Lazboy Sofa Review from Augusta, Georgia

75 of 621 Lazboy reviews

Update added by user Jul 19

The Walker model has been discontinued.

Original review posted by user Jul 18

I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat in 2013 and was told the leather would not fade and the color would remain the same.Three years later, the headrests on both peice of furniture has faded along with the stitching.

When I contacted costumer service I was told this is happening because of the chemicals in my body and/or medication I may be taking.I'm not on medication and don't know what body chemicals play a role with this issue.The rep who sold me the beautiful expensive furniture never disclosed this information but the customer service department in Rich Burg Sc told me its my problem not there's!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

LaZBoy

Jul 22 #1188385 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Lazboy verified representative

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out to us about your sofa and loveseat. We're so sorry for your dissatisfaction regarding the leather fading on the headrest area of both pieces.
Our team would certainly love to further investigate your case. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy with review number 884579 in the subject line.
Regards,
La-Z-Boy Incorporated

0 0 Reply

Jul 18 #1186729 Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States

we live in a "blame the victim" world now...consumer is always wrong, and business NEVER provides ALL THE INFORMATION. The fine print (which I read) now always ends with a disclaimer. So, if company is not accountable for products/services they provide then buyers are (easily) screwed. my solution? I shop next-to-new for most things. your only options are: small claims court, consumer protection agency (file a complaint), better business bureau. If you do nothing, like most people, these fraudulent practices will get worse.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazboy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazboy.
Filing a new complaint about
×