2.5
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 19, 2016

The Walker model has been discontinued.

Original review posted by user Jul 18, 2016

I purchased a leather sofa and loveseat in 2013 and was told the leather would not fade and the color would remain the same.Three years later, the headrests on both peice of furniture has faded along with the stitching.

When I contacted costumer service I was told this is happening because of the chemicals in my body and/or medication I may be taking.I'm not on medication and don't know what body chemicals play a role with this issue.The rep who sold me the beautiful expensive furniture never disclosed this information but the customer service department in Rich Burg Sc told me its my problem not there's!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazboy and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about lazboy sofa from Lazboy was lack of concern , but reviewer liked looked very nice. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazboy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Lazboy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazboy?

Comments

LaZBoy
Chicago, Illinois, United States #1188385
Lazboy Verified Representative

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your sofa and loveseat. We're so sorry for your dissatisfaction regarding the leather fading on the headrest area of both pieces.

Our team would certainly love to further investigate your case. Please send an email to socialsupport@la-z-boy with review number 884579 in the subject line.

Regards,

La-Z-Boy Incorporated

Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States #1186729

we live in a "blame the victim" world now...consumer is always wrong, and business NEVER provides ALL THE INFORMATION.The fine print (which I read) now always ends with a disclaimer.

So, if company is not accountable for products/services they provide then buyers are (easily) screwed. my solution? I shop next-to-new for most things.

your only options are: small claims court, consumer protection agency (file a complaint), better business bureau.If you do nothing, like most people, these fraudulent practices will get worse.